Wednesday, August 5, 2009

All About Reema Design Studio

Hello,

Welcome to Reema Design Studio and thank you for visiting. I have always enjoyed the creative process and my career as a Jewelry Designer has allowed me to indulge my talents and efforts into creating beautiful jewelry. Each piece is made patiently and carefully, so that when you purchase an item it will be cherished and carry you through various events and periods in your life. I use the best quality metals, beads, and precious and semiprecious gemstones.

When I am not sketching or creating jewelry pieces, I am totally focused on my 4 year old and 5 month old boys, who provide me with endless joy and inspiration. Motherhood is such a powerful experience and I feel so blessed to share my life with my very supportive husband and children.Please take time to look at all the luxurious jewelry in my Etsy shop. If you see something you like, but want to add a special touch, just convo me and I will do my best to accommodate your request. Thank you for taking time to visit Reema Design Studio and please come back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment